ISSUANCE OF TRAVEL CLEARANCE TO MINORS TRAVELING ABROAD
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Issuance of clearance to a child (below 18 years old) who is traveling alone or accompanied by somebody other than his/her parents. This aims to protect the child from abuse, exploitation and trafficking by ensuring he/she is traveling for legitimate reason and with an authorized person.
WHO MAY AVAIL OF THE SERVICE
Filipino minors traveling to a foreign country.
- Duly accomplished application form
- Photocopy of birth certificate and passport of the minor
- Written consent of both parents or the solo parent or the legal guardian permitting the minor to travel alone or to travel with specific person to a foreign country;
- In the parental consent, the following should be indicated:
- Acknowledge that you are the parental/legal guardian;
- Residence address;
- Name of travel and duration of stay; and
- Photocopy of marriage certificate of the minor’s parents or in the case of illegitimate minor, a certificate of no marriage (CENOMAR) from the local civil registrar or a photocopy of the certificate of legal guardianship of the minor or in the case of solo parents, a photocopy of the solo parents identification card from the Mun. Social Welfare & Development Office or in the case of deceased parent, a photocopy of the death certificate
- Two colored passport size photo of the minor taken within the last six months
- Photocopy of the passport of the traveling companion if traveling with a specific person
Processing fee: Php 300.00/child